Thursday, April 28, 2011

Real or Steal?

Real or Steal? Brain Atwood vs. Forever 21. Brain Atwood's stunning copper high heels have been somewhat sopied by Forever 21's silver evening shoes.
The copper shoes are pretty and a unique color you don't see very often but I like Forever 21's silver better. I wear a lot more silver and think it would go with more then copper but it is a twist. The heels are about the same width but I think Brain Atwood's shoes are taller. Also there is a seam in the front of his shoe by the toe that the evening shoes do not have. instead, the Forever 21 shoes have a platform about an inch tall and are smooth at the end other then the copper shoes which are tilted upward. The silver shoes are also silver inside and out. I think that would look good so you can not see the different inside even though it hardly peeks out and sometimes not at all. The two tone is more of a formal desiner look. Which is just as well because that is the desiner shoe. The color of both shoes change slightly on the heel portion of the shoes. By look I think the silver shoes look more comfortable too.  Both shoes curve a little upward at the end of the shoe on the back of your ankle. Both shoes are gorgeous but I think I surprising like the Forever 21 silver evening shoes better. Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment